TERMS & CONDITIONS MOONSHOT PIRATES EVENTS BY MOONSHOT PIRATES OG 2019
Address: Villacher Straße 8/2.4, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria
Valid as of 03.09.19
Last modified: 19.10.19
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MOONSHOT PIRATES EVENTS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies, and obligations. The following terms and conditions set out the legal rules applicable to the Moonshot Pirates events, such as Moonshot Pirates Bootcamps, Moonshot Pirates Festivals & other associated events (hereinafter referred to as “Event”). Participants shall be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering for the event and are advised to read these terms carefully before registering. Moonshot Pirates OG (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”) will not accept any conditions contradictory to or deviate from these general terms and conditions. These terms and conditions regulate the purchase of conference tickets or any other goods or services via the Moonshot Pirates website or via Moonshot Pirates related sites, apps and ticketing providers.
1. APPLICATION PROCESS, REGISTRATION FEES & TICKET PROCESS At the time of application participants must provide accurate and complete personal information. Participants younger than eighteen years must provide signed parental approval. The organizer reserves the right to disapprove the ticket application. After the acceptance of the application, participants will be provided with information to claim the ticket. At the time of claiming the ticket, participants must provide accurate and complete personal and billing information. You agree to pay in full the fee that is applicable to your registration category and a payment tier applicable at the time of registration. In case of free tickets of scholarships deposit fee might be applicable. You will receive your registration confirmation and payment receipt (if applicable) by email. Please ensure that your email address is entered correctly in your registration form. Participants are advised to have a copy of their personal identification when going to the registration desk at the Event. Ticket prices for the Event are correct at the time of publication on the organizer’s website. The organizer reserves the right to change the ticket prices at any time, but any changes will not affect tickets that have already been purchased. A valid ticket entitles you to entry to the Event as an Attendee but does not include any requirements associated with travel to or from the Event, and organizer shall have no liability for such costs or expenses. (If not specified otherwise.)
1.1 REGISTERING ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON If you are registering on behalf of another person, it is your obligation to make sure that the person attending is aware of these Terms and accepts them. By completing and submitting the registration form you are representing and warranting that you have made the person attending aware of these Terms and that they have accepted these Terms.
1.2 DISCOUNT The organizer may from time to time offer certain discounted ticket promotions to encourage attendance at the Event. The organizer is not obligated to offer any discounts for a particular Event and reserve the right to change or withdraw a discount offer at any time in our sole discretion.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRANSFER POLICY Ticket cancellation must be notified in writing by email to the organizer’s official email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations received 10 working days prior to the Event will be refunded the full price of the ticket. Cancellations made less than 10 working days prior to the Event, as well as ‘no shows’, are liable for the full registration fee. Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgment of their cancellation from the organizer. Only this will confirm that their request has been received and processed
3. PROGRAM, IT’S ALTERATIONS & CANCELLATION The Organizer reserves the right to amend any part of the Event program, location, and timings if necessary at any time. The Organizer reserves the right to reveal the program only on the day of the event. Moonshot Pirates OG shall be released from its duty to perform the contract in the event of force majeure. Force majeure shall be deemed to include all unforeseen events and events as to which neither party bears responsibility for the effects thereof on the performance of the contract. In the event of cancellation, any ticket fees already paid shall be refunded; liability for any further claims is hereby disclaimed, except in cases of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence. In the event of changes in the dates or the place of the event, Moonshot Pirates OG will notify you as soon as possible. You have the right to ask us for a refund of any ticket fees already paid (if applicable) during the two (2) weeks after our notification; liability for any further claims is hereby disclaimed, except in cases of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence. After the two (2) weeks after our notification, we will understand that you no longer want to exercise your right to be refunded, and any refund of a ticket fee will not be possible.
4. LIABILITY The Organizer will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Event or related events. Views expressed by speakers are their own. The Organizer cannot accept liability for the expressed views, by any speaker at the Event. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the Organizer accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by participants.
5. PERSONAL INSURANCE The Organizer cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its Event. The Organizer strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, the Organizer accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants, however, caused or arising.
6. VISA REQUIREMENTS It is your sole responsibility to take care of visa requirements. If you require an entry visa to attend, volunteer or exhibit at the event, you must allow enough time for the visa application procedure. In the event you are not granted a visa, we are under no obligation to refund your ticket unless you are eligible under applicable law to avail of a right to cancel your purchase of a ticket 30 days prior the event.
7. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS/DIETARY REQUIREMENTS Organizer and partnering caterers will make every effort to accommodate dietary restrictions; however, there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all food intolerances/special diets. It is the attendee’s responsibility to let the organizer know if they have any food allergies or restrictions in writing by email. The organizer will not be held responsible for any guests not informing us of food allergies or dietary restrictions.
9. RECORDINGS By attending the event, all participants agree to the following: photos, audio, and video recordings will be taken throughout the event, which will be used on organizers’ social media channels, websites, and external sites. We respect your privacy and the photos are for the organizer’s use only. If a guest does not wish to appear in the photos, it is the responsibility of the guest to inform the organizer.
10. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS Moonshot Pirates OG may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make a material change to these Terms and Conditions, we will provide you the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective. You will then have 30 days to object to the changes. Your continued use of our Services after we publish, send a notice about our changes to these terms, and/or update the “Last Modified” date at the top of this page means that you are consenting to the updated terms. Please check these Terms and Conditions from time to time in order to take notice of any changes that are made to these Terms and Conditions, as they are binding on you once they are in effect. We agree that changes cannot be retroactive.
11. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
12. DISPUTES All agreements between the organizer and participants and all disputes which may arise between the organizer and the participants shall be exclusively subject to Austrian law, the court of jurisdiction shall be Vienna.